Building a Better Bath
New Drop-In Tubs by Victoria + Albert Embody Style and Comfort
(TORONTO – January 16, 2017). As a renowned designer and manufacturer of luxurious freestanding tubs, Victoria + Albert is pleased to announce its foray into the world of built-in baths.
“Our aim was simple – to create the world’s best built-in bathtub,” said Jonathan Carter, Marketing Director for Victoria + Albert. “We wanted to keep the elegance and superior quality that is part of our brand and add to that the ease and practicality of a built-in tub. We couldn’t be more pleased with the end results.”
The two new designs, the Gordano 6032 and Rossendale 6636, are beautiful in any setting with sophisticated lines and exceptional design flexibility. Both may be installed as a drop-in or under-mount and have four adjustable feet for perfect leveling and easy installation. The tubs may be set into a custom surround built to complement any bathroom decor, making them a smart choice for hospitality settings as well as residential use. These remarkable tubs have been designed with comfort in mind: each has a 32° angle of recline and integrated arm rests for a relaxing soak. As with all Victoria + Albert baths, they are crafted from their signature ENGLISHCAST® material, hand-finished to a glossy white shine. The material is naturally strong, which means that the tubs won’t creak or flex.
The Gordano 6032 measures 60” x 32” with a water capacity of 68 3/4 gallons, while the Rossendale 6636 is slightly larger at 66” x 36” and a capacity of 88 1/4 gallons. Both feature an internal overflow for peace-of-mind protection, and both come with a 25-year consumer guarantee and an eight-year commercial warranty.
Images of Victoria + Albert drop in bathtubs:
About Victoria + Albert
Victoria + Albert is a global brand with a worldwide reputation for creating beautiful baths and luxurious, lasting products. The ultimate statement in quality and sophisticated style, their award-winning collections are packed with inspirational designs made from 100% ENGLISHCAST®, a unique blend of Volcanic Limestone™ and high performance resins. Naturally white, each tub is individually hand-finished by craftsmen and tested by IAPMO to UPC and cUPC standards with a 25-year limited consumer warranty. Victoria + Albert Baths have strived to become innovative product developers and market leaders within the freestanding tub market and are at the forefront of international luxury bath design.
Recipients of the prestigious RED DOT Award for their Amaita tub along with a Chicago Athenaeum GOOD DESIGN Award for their Pescadero, Napoli and ionian tubs, Victoria + Albert raises the bar on exceptional product design. Adored by consumers across the globe, and featured in distinguished five-star hospitality projects, Victoria + Albert sets the trend in bathing. The company is an avid supporter of the architectural and design community and sponsor of continuing education courses throughout North America.
For more information about Victoria + Albert’s products, visit vandabaths.com
Rossendale 6636 ($3,100 SRP)
Victoria + Albert offers five main collections:
1. Freestanding baths. Our original core product and what we are best known for. Each and every tub is crafted from our unique ENGLISHCAST® material; a composite of a Volcanic Limestone™ rock and resins. Two collections, traditional and modern, in a wide range of styles and sizes. Made in our own factories in South Africa. Now available in six exterior paint finishes.
2. Freestanding vessel basins. Launched to complement the bathtubs. Modern and traditional styles, made from our ENGLISHCAST® composite. Designed to be mounted on a solid countertop. Made in our own factories in South Africa. Now available in six exterior paint finishes.
3. Faucets. Including basin faucets, tub fillers, shower units. All made in England using traditional techniques. Three collections: modern Tubs; Traditional Staffordshire and Art Deco Florin.
4. Furniture. Both countertop units and vanities with inset ENGLISHCAST® basins. All made in England using traditional techniques and solid hardwoods. Mixture of design by Meneghello Paolelli Associati and in-house designs.
5. Accessories – Practical things like garbage bins, but also luxurious bath racks and luxury backrests. Notable is our new Kit 40 “intelli-waste”, the self-emptying plug that guarantees flood protection.
Victoria + Albert Product Images:
Freestanding baths lifestyle:
Vessel basins lifestyle:
For more information, please contact:
Sharyn Smith, Principal Laurie Weir, Senior Publicist
Eventful PR Inc., Get Ahead and Noticed Eventful PR Inc.
Office: 905-839-2940 Direct: 416-735-6919